Tests to evaluate public health disease reporting systems in local public health agencies / David J. Dausey [and others].
- Santa Monica, CA : RAND Corp., 2005.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 87 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dausey, David J. and Center for Domestic and International Health Security
- Intended audience -- Significance -- Roadmap -- General testing format -- Advance notification and disguised tests -- Avoiding false alarms -- Testing levels -- Debriefing procedures -- Staffing and materials -- Choosing a testing agency -- Choosing an appropriate test -- Developing call schedules and background stories -- Trainer responsibilities -- Training session 1: Preparing for a test and debriefing -- Training session 2: Practice and observation -- Initiating a call -- Reaching an action officer -- Debriefing -- Performance criterion -- Generating an after action report -- Continuous quality improvement.
- 0833038273 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- "Rand Center for Domestic and International Health Security."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3017575