USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 [microform] : conference report (to accompany H.R. 3199).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (109th, 1st session : 2005)
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 118 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report / 109th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 109-333
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- United States. Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001
- National security—Law and legislation—United States
- Disclosure of information—Law and legislation
- Civil rights—United States
- Intelligence service—Law and legislation—United States
- Caption title., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2006-0092-P., and "December 8, 2005."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/13/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr333.109 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr333.109.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 2 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 3021139