A financial history of modern U.S. corporate scandals : from Enron to reform / Jerry W. Markham
- Markham, Jerry W.
- Additional Titles:
- Financial history of modern United States corporate scandals
- Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 742 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 26 cm
- The stock market bubble and Enron -- Full disclosure and the accountants -- Full disclosure fails -- Recovery and reform.
- 0765615835 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9780765615831 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 677-691) and indexes.
- Source of Acquisition:
- GREAT VALLEY copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20067.
View MARC record | catkey: 3021623