No child left different / edited by Sharna Olfman ; foreword by Mel Levine
- Westport, Conn. : Praeger Publishers, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 237 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Olfman, Sharna
- Childhood in America
- The building blocks of children's mental health : care and community / Sharna Olfman -- The dance of nature and nurture : how environment impacts brain development and genetic expression / Jane M. Healy -- Toxic world, troubled minds / Varda Burstyn and David Fenton -- Media violence : the drug of choice for young males / John P. Murray -- Child psychiatry, drugs, and the corporation / Michael Brody -- The development of mentally healthy children / Stuart G. Shanker -- Diagnosis, drugs, and bipolar disorder in children / Daniel Burston -- The rise of ritalin : triumph and tragedy of the medical model in children's mental health / Lawrence Diller -- Why medications are not enough : looking more deeply at depression and anxiety in children / Mary Burke -- Global girls, consumer culture, and eating disorders / Margo D. Maine.
- 0275985229 (alk. paper) and 9780275985226 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- SHENANGO copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 3023117