Criminal law practitioner
- Additional Titles:
- Criminal law brief v. 1, no. 1-v. 8, no. 2, spring 2006-spring 2013
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : American University Washington College of Law, -
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Additional Creators:
- Washington College of Law
- Coverage: January 2007 through June 2009 and February 2010 through current: advance.lexis.com
- The Criminal law brief is a journal dedicated to the complex and constantly evolving world of the criminal justice system. Our audience includes judges and practicing attorneys, students with a strong interest in criminal law, and professors of varied criminal law disciplines. We are dedicated to an open and balanced dialogue on all aspects of criminal law representing all possible perspectives.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated two times per year
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 30270447