Security, Privacy, and Applied Cryptography Engineering [electronic resource] : 9th International Conference, SPACE 2019, Gandhinagar, India, December 3-7, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Shivam Bhasin, Avi Mendelson, Mridul Nandi
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 11947
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Deployment of EMC-Compliant IC Chip Techniques in Design for Hardware Security -- Real Processing-in-Memory with Memristive Memory Processing Unit -- Length Preserving Symmetric Encryption: Is it Important? -- Towards Automatic Application of Side Channel Countermeasures -- Challenges in Deep Learning-based Profiled Side-channel Analysis -- A Study of Persistent Fault Analysis -- Internal state recovery attack on Stream Ciphers : Breaking BIVIUM -- Related-key Differential Cryptanalysis of Full Round CRAFT -- SpookChain: Chaining a Sponge-Based AEAD with Beyond-Birthday Security -- One trace is all it takes: Machine Learning-based Side-channel Attack on EdDSA -- An Efficient Practical Implementation of Impossible-Differentia Cryptanalysis for Five-Round AES-128 -- Automated Classification of Web-Application Attacks for Intrusion Detection -- Formal Analysis of PUF Instances Leveraging Correlation-Spectra in Boolean Functions -- ProTro: A Probabilistic Counter based Hardware Trojan Attack on FPGA based MACSec enabled Ethernet Switch -- Encrypted Classification Using Secure K-Nearest Neighbour Computation -- A Few Negative Results on Constructions of MDS Matrices Using Low XOR Matrices -- Revisiting the Security of LPN based RFID Authentication Protocol and Potential Exploits in Hardware Implementations.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Security, Privacy, and Applied Cryptography Engineering, SPACE 2019, held in Gandhinagar, India, in December 2019. The 12 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 24 submissions. This annual event is devoted to various aspects of security, privacy, applied cryptography, and cryptographic engineering. This is a very challenging field, requiring the expertise from diverse domains, ranging from mathematics to solid-state circuit design.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 30272676