Characteristics of dissolved organic matter in the Upper Klamath River, Lost River, and Klamath Straits Drain, Oregon and California / by Jami H. Goldman and Annett B. Sullivan
- Goldman, Jami H.
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 21 pages) : color illustrations, color map
- Additional Creators:
- Sullivan, Annett B. (Annett Brigitte), 1970-, Geological Survey (U.S.), and United States. Bureau of Reclamation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.76:2017-1160
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Bureau of Reclamation."
Includes USGS data release - Data from an analysis of dissolved organic matter in the Upper Klamath River, Lost River, and Klamath Straits Drain, Oregon and California, 2013-16.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 18-21).
View MARC record | catkey: 30274409