SOP for sampling of intertidal invertebrates and algae on sheltered rocky shores : Southwest Alaska Inventory and Monitoring Network / Thomas A. Dean, James L. Bodkin
- Dean, Thomas A.
- Additional Titles:
- Standard operating protocol for sampling of intertidal invertebrates and algae on sheltered rocky shores: Southwest Alaska Inventory and Monitoring Network and SOP: rocky intertidal
- Fort Collins, Colorado : U.S. Department of the Interior National Park Service, Natural Resource Program Center, 2011.
- Version 4.6.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 84 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Bodkin, James L. (James Lee) and Natural Resource Program Center (U.S.)
- Natural resource report ; NPS/SWAN/NRR--2011/397
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "NPS 953/107701, May 2011"--Page ii., "Experience your America"--Page 4 of cover., and Includes tables.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 29-31).
View MARC record | catkey: 30274446