National security challenges and U.S. military activities in the Indo-Pacific : Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session : hearing held March 27, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Additional Titles:
- National security challenges and United States military activities in the Indo-Pacific
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 122 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "H.A.S.C. no. 116-19." and Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg36880.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Abrams, Gen. Robert B., USA, Commander, United Nations Command/ Combined Forces Command/U.S. Forces Korea; Davidson, Adm. Philip S., USN, Commander, U.S. Indo-Pacific Command; Schriver, Hon. Randall G., Assistant Secretary of Defense for Indo-Pacific Security Affairs, Department of Defense.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-03-27.
View MARC record | catkey: 30275147