Raising the bar : progress and future needs In forensic science : hearing before the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, September 10, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011- )
- Additional Titles:
- Progress and future needs In forensic science
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 150 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SCI 2:116-43
Serial no. 116-43 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011))
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg37583.
"Serial no. 116-43."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Ms. Susan Ballou, Program Manager, Office of Special Programs, National Institute of Standards and Technology; Ms. Lynn Garcia, General Counsel, Texas Forensic Science Commission; Ms. Vicki Zemp Behenna, Executive Director, Oklahoma Innocence Project; Dr. Karen Kafadar, Professor and Chair, Department of Statistics, University of Virginia, and President, American Statistical Association; Mr. Matthew Gamette, Crime Lab Director, Idaho State Police Forensic Services.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-09-10.
View MARC record | catkey: 30275242