School notebook sheets
- Corporate Author:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- [New York] : [The Metropolitan Museum of Art], 1935-1941.
- Physical Description:
- 1 portfolio (19 pages) : illustrations ; 47 cm
- 1. Egypt: A. Building and carpentry; B. Boats; C. Amusements, 2 sect.; D. Foods & farming, 2 sect. -- 2. The middle ages: A. Castles & furnishings; B. Sports & pastimes; C. Knights in armor; D. The Holy land and the Crusades; E. Towns and guilds -- 3. America: A. The seventeenth century; B. The period of expansion 1700-1760; C. The Revolution; D. The early Republic; E. The Civil war period -- 4. Greece: A. The Olympic games; B. Occupations, trades, & crafts -- 5. Western trade with China.
- Sheets are double pages of illustrations with descriptive captions, designed to be cut out and pasted in notebooks., Issued in 1935-1941., Sheets I-VI are numbered., and Each notebook sheet is a page of pictures accompanied by a separate text.
- Reproduction Note:
- Also available as electronic reproduction. New York, N.Y. : Thomas J. Watson Library, 2013.
View MARC record | catkey: 30275902