Drawings by pupils of art schools : showing museum study
- Corporate Author:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- New York : The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- School of design and liberal arts
New York School of Fine and Applied Art
Columbia University. Teachers College
Washington Irving High School (New York, N.Y.)
- New York School of fine and applied art -- Pratt Institute -- School of design and liberal arts -- Teachers College -- Washington Irving High School.
- Title from cover.
Catalog of an exhibition held in Class Room B, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, May 18 through June 1, 1924.
- Reproduction Note:
- Also available as electronic reproduction. New York, N.Y. : Thomas J. Watson Library, 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 30277078