Shoshone National Forest, north half, Wyoming / constructed in 2019 by the Rocky Mountain Regional Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Rocky Mountain Region
- Additional Titles:
- Title above legend: Shoshone National Forest, Wyoming
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Forest Service, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 137 x 79 cm, on sheet 92 x 102 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.28:SH 7/4/2020
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720. 1 half-in. equals 1 mile ; universal transverse Mercator projection, zone 12 north (W 110°12ʹ00ʺ--W 108°58ʹ00ʺ/N 45°02ʹ00ʺ--N 43°30ʹ00ʺ).
- "Land status current as of 2019."
Title from panel.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
Includes text, index to topographic maps, contact information, indexed tables, location map, and color illustrations.
Shipping list no.: 2020-0160-P.
Shipping list date: March 12, 2020.
View MARC record | catkey: 30277549