- SAGE library in marketing
- v. 1. The development of critical perspectives in marketing -- v. 2. Theoretical and empirical perspectives in critical marketing studies -- v. 3. Marketing, ethics and society.
- Providing an in-depth look at how marketing has grown - from its initial focus on business and market exchange to its current influence in social, political and economic arenas - this title explains how marketing has developed and how it continues to change.
- 9781446261286 (ebook)
- Related Titles:
- Development of critical perspectives in marketing
Theoretical and empirical perspectives in critical marketing studies
Marketing, ethics and society: criticial reflections
- Audience Notes:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30278073