Career development and counseling : theory and practice in a multicultural world / Mei Tang
- Tang, Mei
- Los Angeles, CA : SAGE Publications, Inc., 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (418 pages) : illustrations
- Counseling and Professional Identity
- Career Development and Counseling: Theory and Practice in a Multicultural World provides a comprehensive overview of career development theories with a unique multicultural framework. Aligned with the latest standards set forth by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP), the text focuses on applications across a variety of settings and populations. Each chapter contains numerous case illustrations and learning activities designed to help readers understand the complexities of multicultural aspects of individual career development. Counseling students in training, in addition to working counseling professionals, will find this book as a useful resource for today's diverse world. Career Development and Counseling is part of SAGE's Counseling and Professional Identity Series. To learn more about each text in the series, please visit sagepub.com/cpiseries.
- 9781071801321 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 30278449