Map of Quaternary and Pliocene faults in the eastern part of the Aztec 1° x 2° quadrangle and the western part of the Raton 1° x 2° quadrangle, northern New Mexico / by Michael N. Machette and Stephen F. Personius
- Machette, Michael N.
- Additional Titles:
- Aztec 1° x 2° quadrangle and the western part of the Raton 1° x 2° quadrangle, northern New Mexico
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Geological Survey, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 44 x 60 cm, on sheet 62 x 95 cm folded in envelope 25 x 32 cm + 1 pamphlet (14 pages : graphs ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Personius, Stephen F.
- Miscellaneous field studies / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; map MF-1465-B
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000 (W 107°00ʹ--W 105°25ʹ/N 37°00ʹ--N 36°00ʹ).
- Relief shown by contour lines and spot heights.
Text, tables, and index map on sheet.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography on sheet.
Includes bibliographical references (pamphlet, pages 13-14).
View MARC record | catkey: 30279097