Perspectives on TSA's policies to prevent unlawful profiling : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, June 4, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security
- Additional Titles:
- Perspectives on Transportation Security Administration's policies to prevent unlawful profiling
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 74 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 116-24."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30280126