Turfgrass / D.V. Waddington, R.N. Carrow, and R.C. Shearman, co-editors
- Madison, Wis., USA : American Society of Agronomy : Crop Science Society of America : Soil Science Society of America, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 805 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Waddington, D. V. (Donald V.), Carrow, Robert N., and Shearman, Robert C.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Turfgrass Science--Historical Overview -- Ecological Aspects of Turf Communities -- Energy Relations and Carbohydrate Partitioning in Turfgrasses1 -- Salinity and Turfgrass Culture -- Physiological Effects of Temperature Stress -- Shade and Turfgrass Culture -- Effects of Traffic on Turfgrasses -- The Turfgrass Industry -- Soils Soil Mixtures and Soil Amendments -- Nutritional Requirements and Fertilization -- Water Requirements and Irrigation -- Energy Conservation and Efficient Turfgrass Maintenance -- Integrated Pest Management -- Turfgrass Management Operations -- Plant Growth Regulators and Turfgrass Management -- Field Research -- Controlled Environment Research Methods for Turfs -- Research Methods and Approaches to the Study of Diseases in Turfgrasses -- Methods of Research in Turfgrass Entomology -- Turfgrass Weed Science Research Methods -- Breeding Improved Turfgrasses -- Subject Index -- Artificial Turf -- Front Matter
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Place of publication not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 30281061