Histosols, their characteristics, classification, and use : proceedings of a symposium held on 30 October 1972 during the annual meeting of the Soil Science Society of America in Miami Beach, Florida / sponsored by Division S-5, Soil Genesis, Morphology, and Classification ; editorial committee, A.R. Aandahl, chairman [and others], coordinating editor, Matthias Stelly, managing editor, Richard C. Dinauer
- Madison, Wis. : Soil Science Society of America, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 136 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Aandahl, Andrew R. (Andrew Russell), 1912-2003, Stelly, Matthias, and Soil Science Society of America. Division S-5.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Criteria Used in Soil Taxonomy to Classify Organic Soils1 -- Field Laboratory Tests for Characterization of Histosols1 -- Use of Organic Soils for Wastewater Filtration1 -- Factors Affecting Forest Production on Organic Soils1 -- Limnic Materials in Peatlands of Minnesota1 -- The Hydrologic Characteristics of Undrained Organic Soils in the Lake States1 -- Macromorphology and Micromorphology of a Wisconsin Saprist1 -- Physical Chemical Elemental and Oxygen-Containing Functional Group Analysis of Selected Florida Histosols1 -- Some Engineering Aspects of Peat Soils1 -- Mapping and Interpretation of Histosols and Hydraquents for Urban Development1 -- Front Matter
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Place of publication not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action Note:
- digitized 2011 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 30281108