Evaluation of the sensitivity of inventory and monitoring national parks to nutrient enrichment effects from atmospheric nitrogen deposition. Central Alaska Network (CAKN) / T. J. Sullivan [and four others].
- Sullivan, Timothy J. (Timothy Joseph), 1950-
- Additional Titles:
- Central Alaska Network (CAKN)
- Denver, Colorado : U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Natural Resource Program Center, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (approximately 28 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Natural Resource Program Center (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.89:2011/304
- Central Alaska Network (U.S.)
- Atmospheric nitrogen dioxide—Counting—Alaska—Denali National Park and Preserve
- Atmospheric nitrogen dioxide—Counting—Alaska—Wrangell-Saint Elias National Park and Preserve
- Atmospheric nitrogen dioxide—Counting—Alaska—Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve
- Environmental monitoring—Alaska—Denali National Park and Preserve
- Environmental monitoring—Alaska—Wrangell-Saint Elias National Park and Preserve
- Environmental monitoring—Alaska—Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve
- Denali National Park and Preserve (Alaska)
- Wrangell-Saint Elias National Park and Preserve (Alaska)
- Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve (Alaska)
- "NPS 953/106644, February 2011"--Page ii.
"Experience your America"--Page 4 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30282219