Gloom to boom : how leaders transform risk into resilience and value / Andrea Bonime-Blanc
- Bonime-Blanc, Andrea
- Abingdon, Oxon : Routledge, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxii, 448 pages)
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I Gloom: Surviving and thriving in turbulent times -- 1.Gloom: The ten megatrends of our turbulent times -- 2.Leadership: Surviving and thriving with a culture of integrity -- pt. II Navigating the Scylla and Charybdis of environment, society, governance and technology (ESGT) -- 3.Environment: Transforming environmental risk into opportunity from global warming to sustainable resilience -- 4.Society: Transforming social risk into opportunity from slavery and trafficking to safety and diversity -- 5.Governance: Transforming governance risk into opportunity from authoritarianism to stakeholder centricity -- 6.Technology: Transforming technology risk into opportunity from cyber-fear to trusted tech -- pt. III Boom: Achieving sustainable resilience and value -- 7.Metamorphosis: Achieving organizational resilience -- 8.Boom: Transforming resilience into sustainable value.
- 9780429287787 (electronic bk.), 042928778X (electronic bk.), 9781000709384 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket), 1000709388 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket), 9781000709520 (electronic bk. : EPUB), 1000709523 (electronic bk. : EPUB), 9781000709247 (electronic bk. : PDF), and 1000709248 (electronic bk. : PDF)
- Includes index.
- Biographical Note:
- Andrea Bonime-Blanc, PhD/JD, is a global strategic governance, risk, ethics and cyber advisor to business, government and nonprofits. She is a former global corporate executive, Founder and CEO of GEC Risk Advisory, Ethics Advisor to the Financial Oversight & Management Board for Puerto Rico and an Advisory Board Member to several green finance and tech firms. She is author of several books, a global keynote speaker and adjunct faculty at New York University.
View MARC record | catkey: 30286650