Encyclopedia of Personality and Individual Differences [electronic resource] / edited by Virgil Zeigler-Hill, Todd K. Shackelford
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 170 illustrations, 68 illustrations in color. eReference : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Zeigler-Hill, Virgil, Shackelford, Todd K., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This Encyclopedia provides a comprehensive overview of individual differences within the domain of personality, with major sub-topics including assessment and research design, taxonomy, biological factors, evolutionary evidence, motivation, cognition and emotion, as well as gender differences, cultural considerations, and personality disorders. It is an up-to-date reference for this increasingly important area and a key resource for those who study intelligence, personality, motivation, aptitude and their variations within members of a group. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eReference
View MARC record | catkey: 30286953