An examination of the Constitution of Pennsylvania [microform] : Exhibiting the derivation and history of its several provisions, with observations and occasional notes thereon, references to judicial and other opinions upon their construction and application, to statutes for their enforcement, and to parallel provisions in the constitutions of other American states / By Charles R. Buckalew
- Buckalew, Charles Rollin, 1821-1899
- Additional Titles:
- TITLE ON MICRO HEADER: Pennsylvania Constitution. Examination, 1883 [Pa 18]
- Philadelphia : Kay and Brother, 1883.
- Physical Description:
- xi pages, 2 leaves, 349 pages ; 25 cm
Full Text available online
- Related Titles:
- Constitution of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Constitutional Convention
- Spine title: Constitution of Pennsylvania.
MICRO SHELVED UNDER: Pennsylvania Constitutional Convention by series number [Pa 18]
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood, [197-] 4 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. ([State constitutional conventions from independence to the completion of the present union, 1776-1959. Series I:] Pennsylvania 18)
View MARC record | catkey: 3029066