Manual of German law / by E.J. Cohn ; assisted by W. Zdzieblo
- Cohn, Ernst J. (Ernst Joseph), 1904-
- London : British Institute of International and Comparative Law ; Dobbs Ferry, N.Y. : Oceana Publications, 1968-1971.
- 2nd completely rev. ed.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Zdzieblo, W.
Giles, O. C. (Otto Charles)
Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Comparative law series ; no. 14-15
- v. 1. General introduction ; Civil law -- v. 2. Commercial law ; Civil procedure ; Conflict of laws ; Bankruptcy ; Law of nationality ; East German family law.
- "Incorporates parts of a former ed. which was published ... for the Foreign Office in 1950."
Vol. 2 by O.C. Giles and others
Errata slip inserted following p. 320, v. 2.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (volume 1, pages 309-310) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 3030372