Religious law in the Israel legal system / by Izhak Englard
- Englard, Izhak
- [Jerusalem] : Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Faculty of Law, Harry Sacher Institute for Legislative Research and Comparative Law, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 243 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Makhon le-meḥḳere ḥaḳiḳah ule-mishpaṭ hashṿaʼati ʻal shem Hari Saḳer
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Exodus, XXI, 1-XXIV, 18.
- "This book originated in a number of articles in Hebrew which appeared in Mishpatim, the law review of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem"--Acknowledgements.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 213-224.
View MARC record | catkey: 3034610