Estate planning for interests in a closely held business : ALI-ABA course of study materials / cosponsored by Emory University School of Law
- Additional Titles:
- ALI-ABA course of study materials
- Philadelphia, Pa. (4025 Chestnut St., Philadelphia 19104) : American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 432 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Emory University. School of Law
American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education
- Valuation problems in closely held business / by David W. Hardee -- Corporate techniques : supplementary material / by Cym H. Lowell -- Corporate techniques : part II / by William B. Warren and Harriet Friday Leahy -- Estate planning and/or subchapter S / outline by Jere D. McGaffey ; revised by N. Jerold Cohen and Charles T. Park, Jr. -- Estate planning for the sole proprietorship / outline by Jere D. McGaffey ; revised by N. Jerold Cohen and Charles T. Parks, Jr.
Planning for partnership interests / by Herschel M. Bloom -- Estate planning for insurance benefits / by William D. Zabel -- Charitable lead trusts / by Jerome A. Manning -- Estate liquidity planning / by Cym H. Lowell -- Marital deduction planning / by William B. Warren -- Estate planning for real estate / by Alfred J. Olsen.
- Course of study held in Atlanta, Ga., 25-27 Mar. 1982.
View MARC record | catkey: 3035123