Case studies on human rights and fundamental freedoms : a world survey / ed.-in-chief, Willem A. Veenhoven, assistant to the ed.-in-chief, Winifred Crum Ewing, associate editors, Clemens Amelunxen [and others].
- The Hague : Nijhoff, 1975-1976.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Veenhoven, Willem Adriaan, Ewing, Winifred Crum, and Stichting Plurale Samenlevingen
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 9024717795, 9024717809 (v.1), and 9024717817 (v.2)
- Related Titles:
- Human rights case studies
- "Published for the Foundation for the Study of Plural Societies." and Spine title: Human rights case studies.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3041962