The United States government manual
- Uniform Title:
- United States government manual (Washington, D.C. : 1973)
- Additional Titles:
- U. S. gov. man. (1974)
U.S. government manual
US government manual
- Washington, D.C. : Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, [1973-]
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Federal Register
Full Text available online
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Related Titles:
- Federal register
- Publication Frequency:
- Published as a special edition of the Federal register.
LATEST EDITION ON REFERENCE.
- Other Forms:
- Available also via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/14/04: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/gmanual/index.html; current access available via PURL.
- Issuing Body:
- Vols. for 1985/86- published by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration.
View MARC record | catkey: 3042460