The Law reports. Court of Queen's Bench
- Additional Titles:
- Law reports. Queen's Bench cases
Court of Queen's Bench
Law reports. Queen's Bench
- London : Printed for the Council of Law Reporting by Clowes and Sons, 1866-1875.
- Physical Description:
- 10 volumes ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mills, William (Barrister-at-law)
Schalch, E. A. C.
Wilson, Arthur, 1837-
Bulwer, James Redfoord
Great Britain. Court of Queen's Bench
Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for England and Wales
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1 (from Michaelmas term, 1865, to Trinity term, 1866)-v. 10 (from Michaelmas term, 1874, to Trinity term, 1875)
- Publication Frequency:
- Reporters: William Mills and Henry Holroyd (Bail Court reporters: v. 1-5, by E.A.C. Schalch; v. 6-10, Arthur Wilson)
Edited by James Redfoord Bulwer.
- Complexity Note:
- Continued in 1876 by: Law reports. Queen's Bench Division.
View MARC record | catkey: 3046097