The Law reports. Scotch and divorce appeal cases before the House of Lords / reported by J.F. MacQueen
- Additional Titles:
- Scotch and divorce appeal cases before the House of Lords and Law reports. Scotch & divorce appeal cases
- London : Printed for the Council of Law Reporting by W. Clowes and Sons, 1869-1875.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Macqueen, John Fraser, 1803-1881, Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for England and Wales, and Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1 (sessions 1866-7-8-9)-v. 2 (sessions 1870-1-2-3-4-5).
- Special Numbering:
- Vols. for 1866/69-1870/75 also designated as 29th & 30th to 32nd & 33rd Victoria-33rd & 34th to 38th & 39th Victoria.
- Complexity Note:
- Merged with: Law reports. Cases determined by the Court for Crown Cases Reserved; Law reports. Privy Council appeals; and, Law reports. English and Irish appeal cases and claims of peerage before the House of Lords; to become: Law reports. Appeal cases before the House of Lords (English, Irish, and Scotch) and the Judicial Committee of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council.
View MARC record | catkey: 3046120