Government ethics reform for the 1990s : the collected reports of the New York State Commission on Government Integrity / edited by Bruce A. Green ; with an introduction by John D. Feerick
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Commission on Government Integrity
- New York : Fordham University Press, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 734 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Bruce A.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Reports issued by the Commission from its inception on Apr. 21, 1987 until the conclusion of its work on Sept. 18, 1990.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3047088