The Future of the League of Nations [microform] : the record of a series of discussions held at Chatham House / Royal Institute of International Affairs
- New York : Oxford University Press, 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 188 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Royal Institute of International Affairs
- The nature and paramount aim of the League of Nations. Discussion opened by Arnold J. Toynbee -- Is the League in a position to create peace if it is not in a position to enforce peace? Discussion opened by Norman Angell -- Practical suggestions for reform. Discussion opened by Arthur Salter -- Should the membership and obligations of the League be extended or restricted? Discussion opened by G.M. Gathorne-Hardy -- British policy in relation to the League. Discussion opened by Harold Nicolson -- Appendix I. The League Covenant: suggestions as to the re-drafting of certain articles. (G.M. Gathorne-Hardy and John Fischer Williams) -- Appendix II. Text of the League Covenant.
- Cover title. and Filmed from the original held by: Harvard Law School Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Zug, Switzerland : Inter Documentation Co., c1987. 2 microfiches. (ILM ; 4020)
View MARC record | catkey: 3049669