Human rights in Europe : a study of the European Convention on Human Rights / A.H. Robertson, J.G. Merrills
- Robertson, A. H. (Arthur Henry), 1913-1984
- Manchester, UK ; New York : Manchester University Press, 1993. and New York : Distributed exclusively in the USA and Canada by St. Martin's Press.
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 422 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Merrills, J. G.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (1950 November 5). 1993
- "Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (1950)": p. -399. and Includes text of 10 protocols to the Convention in the appendices.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3051483