Pennsylvania's new air pollution control act
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] (104 South St., P.O. Box 1027 Harrisburg 17108-1027) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 254 pages : forms ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 1993-775
- Pennsylvania air pollution control program permitting requirements / by M. Dukes Pepper, Jr. -- Review of the new Pennsylvania stationary source control requirements under the APCA / by Terry L. Black -- The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources "new" enforcement authority / by William J. Cluck and Charles Hayden -- Public participation & citizen enforcement under the APCA / by Robert B. McKinstry, Jr. -- Small business assistance program / by John R. Embick and Patricia Powers -- Review of current developments affecting Pennsylvania under the Federal Clean Air Act amendments / by Judith Katz -- Employee commute options guidance.
- Related Titles:
- Air pollution control act
- Includes "Employee commute options guidance."
View MARC record | catkey: 3051996