Americans with disabilities cases
- Additional Titles:
- Am. disabil. cases, Popularly known as: BNA Americans with disabilities cases, and Cited as: AD cases
- Washington, D.C. : Bureau of National Affairs, [1993-]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bureau of National Affairs (Arlington, Va.)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1-
- Publication Frequency:
- "Opinions of federal and state courts and federal agencies with case table."
An integral section of the Labor relations reporter, constituting binder 10 of the service.
- Index Note:
- Cumulative digest and index, table of cases: Vols. 1 (1974)-v. 3 (1995). 1 v.
- Complexity Note:
- Cumulates decisions published in looseleaf form in: Americans with disabilities cases.
The cases in vol. 1, covering 1974-1991, originally printed in: Fair employment practice cases.
View MARC record | catkey: 3052356