Current developments in patent law and litigation : November 9-10, 1995, Washington, D.C. : ALI-ABA course of study materials
- Additional Titles:
- ALI-ABA course of study materials and Patent law and litigation
- Philadelphia, PA (4025 Chestnut St., Philadelphia 19104-3099) : American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 490 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education
- The Uruguay Round Agreements Act and its effect on enforcement and licensing of patent rights / by J. Henry Muetterties -- Practicing under the New Patent Interference Rules and new rule 131 / by Charles L. Gholz -- Guidelines for examination of computer-implemented inventions (60 FR 287788, June 2, 1995) / submitted by Stephen G. Kunin -- Recent developments in software patent protection / by Robert Greene Sterne -- Patentability of computer implemented software, or, The law that rewards a dumb investor / by Ronald L. Yin -- The doctrine of equivalents / by J. Robert Chambers., Ethical issues in patent prosecution and litigation / by Patricia N. Brantley -- Duracraft Corporation v. Vornado Air Circulation Systems, Inc. : materials / submitted by James W. Dabney -- Unfair competition after Bonito Boats / by James W. Dabney -- Prerequisites to recovery damages : importance of marking and notice of infringement / by Edward W. Remus and Thomas A. Fairhall -- Walking the line between reasonable and speculative damage calculations / by Glenn Newman., and Markman v. Westview Instruments, Inc. : an incredible journey / by Frank H. Griffin III -- The impact of GATT on patent prosecution / by Michele A. Cimbala.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3054294