Recent developments in federal practice
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] (104 S. St., P.O. Box 1027, Harrisburg 17108-1027) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 406 pages : forms ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute and United States. District Court (Pennsylvania : Western District)
- PBI ; no. 1995-1014
- Recent developments in employment discrimination law / by Charisse R. Lillie -- Bringing suit under the Federal Tort Claims Act / by Amy Reynolds Hay -- The practitioners guide to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure / by James S. Wrona and Robert J. Tribeck -- Recent changes in civil practice in the Western District of Pennsylvania / by Robert L. Byer and Stephen S. Wu -- Local practice update for the civil practitioner : Middle District of Pennsylvania / by Bridget E. Montgomery. and Local practice update in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania / Bonnie Brigance Leadbetter and Elizabeth K. Ainslie -- Selected recent developments pertaining to the practice of environmental law before Pennsylvania's federal courts / by Timothy C. Wolfson -- Ethical issues in federal practice / by Donald E. Ziegler.
- Accompanied by: Attorney handbook, United States District Court Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3054877