Taxation of financial instruments : ALI-ABA course of study materials, January 14-15, 1988, New York, New York / jointly sponsored by ALI-ABA and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants [AICPA].
- Additional Titles:
- ALI-ABA course of study materials
- Philadelphia, Pa. (4025 Chestnut St., Philadelphia 19104) : American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 396 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Risk management and financial instruments / by Henry D. Shereff -- The mixed straddle rules : analysis and current issues / by David L. Brandon -- Section 1256 contracts / by Harris M. Horowitz -- Wash sales : sections 1091 and 1092(b) / by Richard M. Hervey -- Diversification requirements under Subchapter M of the Internal Revenue Code / by Richard M. Hervey -- Federal income tax treatment of currency hedging by regulated insurance companies / by Thomas A. Humphreys. and Selected tax issues for dealers / by Richard J. Shapiro -- Study outline / by Gerald Kuschuk -- Impact of tax reform on mutual funds / by Susan A. Johnston -- Pre-ERTA straddles : section 108 of the Tax Reform Act of 1984, as amended by the Tax Reform Act of 1986 / by Neil W. Zyskind -- Loss deferral, wash sale, and short sale rules under section 1092(b) regulations / by Neil W. Zyskind -- Tax aspects of swap contracts / by Peter J. Connors.
View MARC record | catkey: 3055803