Getting the most from in-house training, practical strategies for lawyer development : April 19-20, 1991, Miami, Florida [and] May 3-4, 1991, Boston, Massachusetts
- Additional Titles:
- In-house training and At head of title: ALI-ABA presents an AILTO professional development workshop
- Philadelphia, Pa. (4025 Chestnut St., Philadelphia 19104) : American Institute for Law Training within the Office, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 345 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Institute for Law Training within the Office and American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education
- An independent needs assessment : your first step toward a system for lawyer development / by David A. Sonenshein -- Starting a training program from scratch / by Timothy P. Terrell -- The organization and role of in-house training / by Richard D. Lee -- An individual training program for each of your attorneys / by Richard D. Lee -- Elements of a plan for lawyer development / by Richard D. Lee -- Associate training and feedback / by Ellen Wayne and Peter N. Kutulakis -- Training associates in the large law firm / by Theodore Voorhees., Resources for professional development / by Werner L. Polak and Stephen V. Armstrong -- Teaching clinical skills / by Joel F. Henning -- Mission impossible : the design and administration of an in-house litigation training program / by Christine A. Opp -- Learning the rules of evidence through videotape demonstration / by David A. Sonenshein -- Teaching professional responsibility within the law office / by the Center on Professionalism -- Transactional skills training / by JoAnne D. Ganek -- Coordinating associate training and work allocation / by B. Ellen Taylor., and Long-range planning for in-house training : large law firms / by Timothy P. Terrell -- In-house training with smaller law firms / by Joel F. Henning -- In-house lawyer training at Aetna Life & Casualty / by Laura A. Santirocco and Thomas A. Young -- Long range planning in governmental agencies : an oxymoron? / by Christine A. Opp -- Getting credit : in-house training and MCLE / by David A. Sonenshein and Leslie A. Belasco -- Training lawyers in client development / by Suzanne B. O'Neill -- Referral tracking : a hands-on approach / by Silvia L. Coulter -- Training lawyers to be better trainers / by Joel F. Henning and Mindy Friedler.
- "The American Institute for Law Training within the Office is a project of the American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3056079