Radiology : a medical program for lawyers
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] (104 South St., P.O. Box 1027, Harrisburg 17108) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vi, 58 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Introduction and basic concepts : an excerpt from Fundamentals of radiology / by Lucy Frank Squire -- An invitation to think three-dimensionally : routine views; laminagraphy; transaxial computerized tomography : an excerpt from Fundamentals of radiology / by Lucy Frank Squire -- How to study a chest film : an excerpt from Fundamentals of radiology / by Lucy Frank Squire. and Introduction to radiology : an outline / by Gary S. Silverstein -- Arthrography : an outline / by Gary S. Silverstein -- X-ray terminology : an excerpt from the ATLA medical desk manual for law offices / by Carol Montgomery -- Commonly used abbreviation of medical terms / compiled by Sandra L. Meilton -- Bibliography / compiled by Sandra L. Meilton.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 54-58.
View MARC record | catkey: 3056255