What the public sector needs to know about the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Additional Titles:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] (104 South St., P.O. Box 1027, Harrisburg 17108-1027) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 183 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 1993-791
- Overview of subtitle A of Title II of the ADA / by Laura A. Candris -- Relationship of the ADA to state laws / by Richard J. Gold and Guy P. Vilim -- Curb cuts / by Carl H. Schuman -- Services & benefits : Alexander v. Choate / by Judith Abbott Gran -- Transportation provisions of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act / by Anthony A. Anderson.
Employment (Title I) / by Robert E. Durrant, Kenneth M. Jarin, and John A. DiNome -- Role & obligations of providers with whom local agencies contract / by Richard A. Gold and Guy P. Vilim -- Remedies and enforcement procedures under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act / by Mark J. Murphy.
View MARC record | catkey: 3056258