Guidelines for the care and treatment of persons diagnosed with chronic hepatitis C virus infection [electronic resource].
- Geneva, Switzerland : World Health Organization, July 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 PDF file (xx, 84 pages)) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- World Health Organization. Global Hepatitis Programme
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- These guidelines aim to provide evidence-based recommendations on the care and treatment of persons diagnosed with chronic HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) infection. They update the care and treatment section of the WHO Guidelines for the screening, care and treatment of persons with hepatitis C infection issued in April 2016. The 2017 Guidelines on hepatitis B and C testing update the screening section.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30567790