Indian gaming and the law / edited by William R. Eadington
- Reno, Nev., U.S.A. : Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming, College of Business Administration, University of Nevada, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 298 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Eadington, William R., University of Nevada, Reno. Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming, and North American Conference on the Status of Indian Gaming (1989 : Reno, Nev.)
- The Indian Gaming Act and the political process / I. Nelson Rose ... [et al]. -- Views from supporters of the act / James E. Ritchie, B.W. "Butch" Tongate, Anthony Chamblin -- The Fort Mojave Project / Nora Garcia, Tim Carlson -- Observations from tribal leaders / Eddie L. Tullis, Wendell George, Harold A. Monteau -- Alternative perspectives and implications / John R. Mills, Jerome H. Skolnick, William R. Eadington -- The Canadian experience / Vina A. Starr, Judith A. Osborne.
- Papers presented at the North American Conference on the Status of Indian Gaming, University of Nevada, Reno, Mar. 1989.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3056834