Food and Drink - Good Manufacturing Practice, 7th Edition [electronic resource] / Science and Technology, Institute of Food
- The latest updated edition of the market-leading guide to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in the food and drink industry This all-new, 7th edition of Food and Drink - Good Manufacturing Practice: A Guide to its Responsible Management features a wealth of new information reflecting changes in the industry and advances in science that have occurred since the publication of the last edition back in 2013. They include topics such as: Food Safety Culture, Food Crime and Food Integrity Management Systems, Food Crime Risk Assessment including vulnerability risk assessment and Threat Analysis Critical Control Point (TACCP), Security and Countermeasures, Food Toxins, Allergens and Risk Assessment, Provenance and authenticity, Electronic and digital traceability technologies, Worker Welfare Standards; Smart Packaging, Food Donation Controls and Animal Food Supply, Safety Culture; Provenance and integrity testing and Sustainability Issues. In addition to the new topics mentioned above, Food and Drink - Good Manufacturing Practice, 7th Edition offers comprehensive coverage of information in chapters on Quality Management System; Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP); Premises and Equipment; Cleaning and Sanitation; Product Control, Testing and Inspection; Heat Preserved Foods; Frozen Foods; Foods for Catering and Vending Operations; and much more. Comprises both general guidance and food sector-specific requirements for good manufacturing practice Incorporates all the most recent developments and changes in UK and EU law Provides a readable and accessible reference for busy managers in the food industry Food and Drink - Good Manufacturing Practice: A Guide to its Responsible Management, 7th Edition is a valuable reference for anyone in a managerial or technical capacity concerned with the manufacture, storage, and distribution of food and drink. The book is also a "must -read" for the recommended reading lists for food science, food technology and food policy undergraduate and postgraduate studies. IFST - the Institute of Food Science and Technology is the leading qualifying body for food professionals in Europe and the only professional qualifying body in the UK concerned with all aspects of food science and technology.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2018 by John Wiley & Sons 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 30571706