IL - what's It worth? a guide to personal injury awards and settlements
- Additional Titles:
- Illinois - What's It worth? a guide to personal injury awards and settlements and What's It worth? a guide to personal injury awards and settlements
- [Place of publication not identified] : Matthew Bender & Company, Inc., -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Swarbrick, Eileen
- What's it worth? a guide to personal injury awards and settlements (WORTH) is a reference guide that provides summary coverage of personal injury damage awards for the most popular jurisdictions in the U.S. for the past 3 years, all in one handy, softbound volume. The book is divided according to the type of injury and then by the following: 1. whether the award was deemed adequate, inadequate or excessive on appeal; 2. the location of the court making the award/approving the settlement; and 3. whether the award was obtained through settlement or jury verdict. The award notations include: 1. amount of award; 2. name of reporter; 3. court type/location; 4. description of plaintiff; 5. description of injury; and 6. any other pertinent facts (such as whether an appeal is pending or how the award was divided amongst the plaintiffs).
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated annually
- Author: Eileen Swarbrick. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 30572299