Modern Information Technology and IT Education [electronic resource] : 13th International Conference, SITITO 2018, Moscow, Russia, November 29 - December 2, 2018, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Vladimir Sukhomlin, Elena Zubareva
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 440 pages 200 illustrations, 131 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Sukhomlin, Vladimir, Zubareva, Elena, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 1201
- IT-Education: Methodology, Methodological Support -- E-learning and IT in Education -- Educational Resources and Best Practices of IT-Education -- Research and Development in the Field of New IT and their Applications -- Scientific Software in Education and Science -- School Education in Computer Science and ICT -- Economic Informatics.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Modern Information Technology and IT Education, held in Moscow, Russia, in November-December 2018. The 30 full papers and 1 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 164 submissions. The papers are organized according to the following topics: IT-education: methodology, methodological support; e-learning and IT in education; educational resources and best practices of IT-education; research and development in the field of new IT and their applications; scientific software in education and science; school education in computer science and ICT; economic informatics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 30572591