Geologic and structure maps of the Monarch quadrangle, Sheridan County, Wyoming, and Big Horn County, Montana / by B.E. Barnum
- Barnum, Bruce E.
- Additional Titles:
- Monarch quadrangle, Sheridan County, Wyoming, and Big Horn County, Montana
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps ; 58 x 41 cm, sheet 78 x 92 cm, 58 x 41 cm, folded in envelope 25 x 32 cm.
- Miscellaneous field studies / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; map MF-1517
- Geologic map -- Structure map.
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Coal correlation diagram and quadrangle location map on sheet.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30572761