By the Honourable Spencer Phips, Esq ; lieutenant governour and commander in chief, in and over His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England. A proclamation for a publick fast : ... Thursday the nineteenth day of April next ... Given at the Council-chamber in Boston, the seventh day of March, 1753 ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Lieutenant Governor (1732-1757 : Phips)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamation for a Publick Fast (1753 March 7)
- Boston : Printed by John Draper, printer to His Honour the lieutenant-governour and Council, 1753.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet)
- Signed: By order of His Honour the lieutenant-governour, with the advice of the Council, J. Willard, secr. S. Phips. God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans 7056
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 971
View MARC record | catkey: 30573724