Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By His Honor Thomas Cushing, Esq. lieutenant-governor ... A proclamation, for a public fast : ... Thursday the seventh day of April next ... Given at the council-chamber, in Boston, the twenty-sixth day of February ... one thousand seven hundred and eighty-five ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Lieutenant Governor (1780-1788 : Cushing)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation, for a public fast ... Thursday the seventh day of April next ...
- [Boston] : [Printed by Adams and Nourse], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet) : illustrations (relief cut)
- Signed: Thomas Cushing. By His Honor's command, with the advice and consent of the Council. John Avery, jun. secretary.
Evans supplies imprint without brackets.
Printed area measures 37.4 x 26.5 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans 19084
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2417
View MARC record | catkey: 30573754