Clean energy infrastructure and the workforce to build it : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, February 27, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 162 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 116-10."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Gilbert Campbell, Cofounder, Volt Energy; Katie Walthall Mehnert, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Pink Petro and Experience Energy; Vien Truong, President, Dream Corps; James Simpson, Manager, Military Talent Acquisition, Pike Enterprises, LLC; Leticia Colon de Mejias, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Efficiences Solutions, LLC, and Policy Co-Chair, Home Performance Coalition; Anne R. Pramaggiore, Senior Executive Vice President, Exelon Corporation, and Chief Executive Officer, Exelon Utilities.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-02-27.
View MARC record | catkey: 30574033